Plateau Dublin – SOLD

Italian Plateau briar.   German Ebonite rod. Bowl is approximately 3″ tall. Chamber is 2.85″ deep (conical) and 7/8″ wide Draft is 5/32″ Stem is 5/32″ taper-drilled and v-slotted. Total length:  Approx. 5.75″

Available Pipes

My apologies but I do not have any pipes ready for sale at the moment.   I have a few custom orders to finish before I can start building up stock for the website. For all of my projects I use the finest-quality Italian, Grecian, and Algerian briar and the best German Ebonite and Acrylic rod […]

Marker’s Ladle -SOLD

A custom request based on an Invicta Briars shape, this pipe was a long time in the making. Essentially a freehand with a hand-cut acrylic stem, it’s long, low, curvy, and little more American than English (*blame the maker).   Draft is 5/32″    Stem is taper-drilled (5/32″) and V-cut.    Tenon is perfectly fit to end of […]

Panelled Dublin – Not Available

I probably have 30 hours into this pipe – it nearly killed me. So I kept it, and I smoke it regularly.   I’ll add a photo at some point of what it looks like now.

Examples of Spillcobs

Spillcobs can be modified to your specifications. From a straight-forward series of stain applications to a completely custom cob with a hand-cut shank and stem. I’ll make it happen. Please note that many of these cobs feature Forever Stems by Walker Briar Works.    I highly endorse Forever Stems and want to give credit where credit […]

Devil-Anse Cutty -SOLD

20-degree bowl cant cut from Algerian briar. Big thanks to Steve Norse at Vermont Freehands.

BrandyCano -SOLD

  This pipe was actually given to a friend and has since been sold on Ebay.

Smooth Panel 2 -SOLD

A special-order pipe made for the proprietor of a B&M.   Italian briar and ebonite stem.

CalaDogs -SOLD

These pipes were made concurrently and fitted with preformed (though hand-worked) stems.   I no longer use preformed stems but include this photo to illustrate one type of rustication I can offer.

Mini Billiards -SOLD

These miniature billiards were made by request and were really quite a challenge.    I made two at the same time, figuring that one would be a failure.   I guess I got lucky- they worked!